INSEAD is one of the world's leading private schools of management and business with three campuses: in France, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates offers various academic programs including a full-time Master of Business Administration program.
In the key rankings (such as the Financial Times’ and The Wall Street Journal’s ones), the INSEAD regularly leads among the world's best business schools. MBA graduates include many opinion leaders in academia, politics and business.
INSEAD ALUMNI ASSOCIATION POLAND unites Polish graduates of all INSEAD programmes. Representing more than 400 Poland-based alumni, INSEAD Alumni Association Poland is a significant INSEAD network in CEE. Over the last 55 years, INSEAD graduates in Poland have become industry leaders with 58% holding C-level executive positions.
OUR KEY GOALS:
- Supporting alumni and students in their career growth and studies
- Popularizing knowledge about INSEAD, it's history, students and achievements
- Being a thought leader and discussion partner for key academic representatives, politicians and business leaders
- Positioning Poland as a country with high business standards, integrity and opened to international cooperation and investments
- Supporting entrepreneurs through business network and knowledge
- INSEAD 11D
- BEFORE: A.T. KEARNEY, VISA, ORACLE, 1 FAILED STARTUP
- NOW: PARTNER AT KWIECINSKI BUSINESS ADVISORY - BOUTIQUE STRATEGIC DESIGN AGENCY
INSEAD ALUMNI IN POLAND
more than 400 alumni in Poland
Directors/Members of the Board
INSEAD Alumni Association Poland is a non-profit organization.
Payment can be done either by wire transfer or by card, supported by PayU
Details for wire transfer:
Recipient: STOWARZYSZENIE INSEAD ALUMNI ASSOCIATION POLAND
Account number: 84 1140 2004 0000 3302 7490 4755
Wire transfer title: “Membership fee”. To avoid future hassle, do feel free to pay
for more than one year in advance.
Payment by card:
RECURRING ANNUAL CARD PAYMENT:
NAA MEMBERSHIP FEE
Membership fees allow us to organize events, broaden networking possibilities of our Alumni as well as provide
a wide selection of other benefits, such as:
- Discounts for the Association’s events in Poland (applicable also to members’ life partners) and for the events of all the other 47 INSEAD alumni associations in the world
- Exclusive access and Discounts for lifelong learning online courses provided by INSEAD
- Free access to Access to Business Source Alumni, with SWOT analyses and content from over 3,000 magazines and academic journals, such as Business Week, Fortune etc.
- Access to INSEAD Knowledge Quarterly, a curated, members only publication with exclusive content on INSEAD’s latest thought leadership
- Stronger bond with the INSEAD Alumni Network
- Impact on the strategy and operations of the International INSEAD Alumni Association and of INSEAD itself
INSEAD Europe Campus:
Boulevard de Constance,
77300 Fontainebleau, France
Dean: Ilian Mihov
Founder: Georges Doriot
Stowarzyszenie INSEAD Alumni Association Poland
Filtrowa 68/70, 02-057 Warsaw, Poland