INSEAD is one of the world's leading private schools of management and business with three campuses: in France, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates - it offers a variety of academic programs including the full-time Master of Business Administration program.
In key rankings (such as the Financial Times and The Wall Street Journal), the INSEAD regularly leads among the world's best business schools. MBA graduates include many opinion leaders from academia, politics and business.
INSEAD ALUMNI ASSOCIATION POLAND unites Polish graduates of all INSEAD programs. Representing over 400 Poland-based alumni, INSEAD Alumni Association Poland is a significant INSEAD network in CEE. Over the last 55 years, INSEAD graduates in Poland have become industry leaders with 58% holding C-level executive positions.
OUR KEY GOALS:
- Supporting alumni and students in their career growth and studies
- Popularizing knowledge about INSEAD, its history, students and achievements
- Being a thinking leader and discussion partner for key academics, politicians and business leaders
- Positioning Poland as a country with high business standards, integrity and open to international cooperation and investments
- Supporting entrepreneurs through a business network and knowledge
- LEAP' 16 FEB
- BEFORE: FLUENT SP. Z O.O., STANTON CHASE: EXECUTIVE SEARCH CONCULTANTS, GRUPA PROGRES, POCZTA POLSKA S.A., STORA ENSO POLAND S.A., P.W. BIURO-SERWIS SP. Z O.O., IT SERWIS SP. Z O.O., ENEA SA,
- NOW: SPENGLER FOX
- INSEAD 11D
- BEFORE: A.T. KEARNEY, VISA, ORACLE, 1 FAILED STARTUP
- NOW: PARTNER AT KWIECINSKI BUSINESS ADVISORY - BOUTIQUE STRATEGIC DESIGN AGENCY
- BEFORE: SOLON, INSEAD, BASTION GROUP, DEUTSCHE BANK
- NOW: INVESTMENT MANAGER AT ABRIS CAPITAL PARTNERS
- MBA 08'J
- BEFORE: ROLAND BERGER, KPMG
- NOW: HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AT PROVIDENT POLSKA
INSEAD ALUMNI IN POLAND
more than 400 alumni in Poland
Directors/Members of the Board
INSEAD Alumni Association Poland is a non-profit organization.
Payment can be made either by wire transfer or by card, supported by PayU
Details for wire transfer:
Recipient: STOWARZYSZENIE INSEAD ALUMNI ASSOCIATION POLAND
Account number: 86 2530 0008 2060 1058 1081 0001
Amount: 300 PLN per year
Wire transfer title: “Membership fee_Name Surname”.
Feel free to pay for more than one year in advance to avoid future hassle.
RECURRING ANNUAL CARD PAYMENT:
NAA MEMBERSHIP FEE
Membership fees allow us to organize events, expand the networking opportunities of our Alumni as well as provide
a wide selection of other benefits, such as:
- Discounts on the Association’s events in Poland (applicable also to life partners of members) and on events of all the other 47 INSEAD alumni associations around the world
- Exclusive access and Discounts to INSEAD lifelong learning online courses
- Free access to Access to Business Source Alumni, with SWOT analyses and content from over 3,000 magazines and academic journals, such as Business Week, Fortune etc.
- Access to INSEAD Knowledge Quarterly, a curated, members only publication with exclusive content about INSEAD’s latest thoughtfull leadership
- Stronger bond with the INSEAD Alumni Network
- Impact on the strategy and operations of the International INSEAD Alumni Association and INSEAD itself
INSEAD Europe Campus:
Boulevard de Constance,
77300 Fontainebleau, France
Dean: Ilian Mihov
Founder: Georges Doriot
Stowarzyszenie INSEAD Alumni Association Poland
Filtrowa 68/70, 02-057 Warsaw, Poland